About me

Even if there's a bigger post with some informations about me I felt that it could be useful to have a proper article. For you who missed my first introduction post or for you the curious one.

Name : Julien MEYER

Age : 23 years old

Home country : France

Home City : Toulouse

Hobbies : Digital arts, sports, music

 

 

Sports & music

Practicing martial arts since my childhood I've been doing taekwondo for around 8-9years. This martial art is the reason why I'm interested into Korea and it's culture. I first learned korean words without being really interested. By growing I had a bigger interest and opened my curiosity onto Asia countries. Music also helped to maintain my interest. I listened to all types of music but I'm not so into pop songs even if there are some that I like.
I would definite my music tastes into rap, rnb, hip hop, electro, jazz, indie, classical, variety, ballad. I know that's a lot but I can like any type of music, in my opinion there's always good and less good songs. There are many songs that I can't put in a certain type of music so that's why I'm opened to various types.

Passion

Digital arts. They are my third hand who can connect my ideas with a visual representation. Since I'm teen I learned to use by myself many differents softwares with a certain level of prificiency. More efficient on some I can be kind of polyvalent. I really love to mix differents pictures to do photomontages. I was also doing some webdesigns, motion pictures and a bit of 3D. Drawing also helps me to create new structures and ideas and push myself to a higher efficiency by training more and more to represent reality as it is.

Studies

My previous studies are varied, I have electronics and industrial design background. Overall I always been interested in Arts, whatever it's form is. That's why I actually pursue Visual arts studies. Recently graduated a Bachelor degree in Visual arts I am going to study more accurately the domain I like which is Interactive and Multimedia Design.
For now, after one year in Daegu 대구 I will start the Master in Ansan 안산 South Korea.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments :)
This will be useful for people who'll maybe have the same questions.

0 commentaires:

Translate

Nombre total de pages vues